I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Sunday, August 1, 2010

wonderful Graphic45 paper

I was just readying Heidi Swapp's blog. She is working on several pages using only material from a kit and no photos. I am making a mini-album for my husband, putting old photos in and getting ready to finish it off with photos made at his 85Th birthday celebration. I am using Graphic45's Gentleman's series. It is sooo pretty and speaks to my husband's life to a "T." He will be 85 years old in April 2011.

He loves cars. He is a natty dresser and loves shoes. He watches Wall Street news all day. He loves to travel. He remembers all the details about Charles Lindbergh and The Spirit of St. Louis. I have to laugh. It is very hard for me to either cut these papers or cover the paper with photos. Each paper calls up memories of our almost 50 years of marriage.

Right now, I am busy going through stacks of photos and photo books and hundreds of slides, choosing the correct one for the book. This album will be light hearted. I already have one 12x12 of childhood through HS. This one will be some snaps of some of the vehicles we have owned (37 in 48 years!) Some photos of our travels and of course, our friends. A few of the family, but they are covered in our Family Album. NO, this is for John.

I am using PSE8. Having fun using some of the techniques I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment