I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Attitude


Change in Attitude. Over the years I "put up" certain sentimental items. Other items, I failed to take to Goodwill or Salvation Army. That all changed when we were preparing to move. I found a set of drinking glasses that our two oldest sons had given us on our First Wedding Anniversary. The set is 47 years old. Today, they are in our cupboard, being used. Everyday, I think wonderful thoughts of the two young boys that selected them. Maybe it was good that I had them put up so long. But, today, I am using the good china more, drinking wine out of the beautiful set of crystal that John brought back from Europe and enjoying them all. I am not sure I can change anyone's mind about using the good stuff from day one. Just thought I'd share my experiences. Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment