I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

28 Nov, Boxes 45 through 48


I believe these are boxes 45 and 46. These were given to Dr D and Lillian, our Vet and her assistant. So glad to have New friends to share my boxes. I made 2 of each style which would be 47 and 48, I kept both of these. I must have gotten confused on my measuring for I had to add chipboard to the tops to make them tight....so I will be using them myself. I found a pad of paper that represents the seasons of year, so, they'll be more seasonal boxes.
     My box making will slow over the next few weeks so I can work on my menus and grocery list. Scott, Darcy and Spencer will arrive on Dec 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment