I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 16, 2018

Forty-six Boxes....15 Nov 2018

Forty-six Boxes!  As of this week, I have made 46 boxes and given 44 as gifts!! I found a note in my junk journal that says the first two were made for Max and Kate in Oct 2016. That would average out to 23 boxes per year. I have photos of perhaps half of them. Several of the children have been recipients of multiple boxes. I have made all the albums I need and turned to boxes for my creative (what little there is) expression. I enjoy the construction and the lovely papers make them easy to decorate. They are crafted as useful, utility boxes, to be used.

My list of family and friends I have given boxes has run out of space in my Judy's Journal, so I am putting the list here: (as listed in the journal):
Max and Kate Webb. Vicky and brother Alfredo Moreno, children on our maid Maria in Lindsay. They both graduated high school and wound scholarships to college, Vicky to TX Women's U in Denton and Alfredo to Tufts near Boston. Hunter, David M, Joe, John Jr, Scott and Spencer. Hayden, Darcy and Sandy. Danica and Nealy Elden. Alison, Wren and Gabby. Biddie and Linda. Judy and Doug. David Mc Family, 7 boxes that includes 2 Halloween, Proper Gentleman, G 45 butterfly, generic butterfly, 1 Bohemian G 45, and 1 pretty paper.  Neal and Cynthia Elden, Alison Mc, Senior Year. Sofia and Hudson, school and one for their mother Elyse. Halloween Boxes: Max, Kate, Danica and Nealy; cousin Kate and her son Alex. Remebered severak other: Jay and Susan Rogers and Susan Gregory.



No comments:

Post a Comment