I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Saturday, July 29, 2017

July 29th, Lindsay, TX, Hotter 'n Hell.
Making boxes this summer has kept me busy and mostly, my mind off the HEAT. And, mostly we stay in. So very thankful for this nice house and Trane A/C. Another interesting thing, we have learned to order from Wal-Mart on-line. Yesterday's boxes were so heavy I had to unload on porch and bring in piece by piece. Taught me a lesson, read the small print and make sure bottles and cartons are super-size. Instead of quart of Pine Sol, I bought gallon size and they came 2 per order, will not need Pine Sol for a while and lucky enough to find place to store. Have already started my next list, For free delivery, total must be $35.00. So far, no refrigerated items but that is coming.
    Some more boxes

Found 4 more, I think, unpublished boxes: 
Difficult to find masculine paper. Guys seemed to enjoy. Made Doug one as well.  Now up to 24 boxes. Several, I did not make photo, not sure how many I have posted. Mostly for me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment