I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 4, 2015

4 Apr '15, 59 degrees, light wind, noon, BEAUTIFUL day!!!   Have been removing young thistle, adding bleach to septic system and working Bernie in obedience.  Watched Cesar Milan last night, what I have been doing with Bernie isn't getting results I want.  She has no intention of Heeling.  At least we are exercising and the neighbors see us trying.  LOL  Bernie is part Border Collie and part something with long snot and legs, probably from cow dog type, maybe greyhound, or some other hound.  Hounds are not noted for being easily obedience trained.  Of course, the few photos I have of Bernie are on my phone.
    Yes, I am still working on my album.  Stuck on a page using canvas as back ground.  Will put it up as soon as I finish.  JMW

No comments:

Post a Comment