I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 22, 2015

It is dark and rainy in my part of Texas, a very good day, for we always need rain.  In late Dec I started making a true 12 X 12 scrapbooking album designed and tutorial by Kathy Orta.  The album is complete, now 1/22/15, I am organizing materials and papers to use.  The first subject will be Jacob King, John's great-grandfather.  He is a wonderfully fascinating ancestor but choosing material to use is daunting.  Choosing designer papers is even more difficult, I have so much paper and it is so beautiful it is hard to use.  My crafting level is divided between making the album, which I enjoy following tutorial and the construction, but I have little to none creative juices, so using these papers becomes a challenge.  There is constant rearranging of my material, I am trying so hard to use what I have accumulated since 2003.  That taxes my ability and prolongs decisions, however, "perseverance" is my strong point and I aim to present Jacob well and enjoy every piece of paper I cut.  Now, back to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment