I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Friday, June 7, 2019

Gift Boxes

7 June 2019....I do not always take photos of the boxes I make. Sent package off this week with one Proper Gentleman for Lee Russell and a box each for Perla      and Morgan Henderson. They are our financial managers at Edward Jones in Gainesville. Today, I can list 53 remembered boxes and have several on shelf and making 4 new ones.  Rotating between work on boxes and research on Ancestry.com, trying so hard to find my G G Grandmother Bethena/ Parthena/ Matheny Bustre's parents...or just her correct name. Many, Many FaceBook groups to listen and offer advice. Today I was sent to Georgia Archives Virtual Vault. Found image of Henry Co, Wedding book 1822-18??
Copied "B" page, maybe, Matheny had brother that married around time she did. Hopefully I can crumble that her brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment