I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Halloween Boxes

4 October 2018  Preparing for Halloween!!  It is Halloween box building time. My friend Kathy King, a scrapbook designer, now turned paper designer has published two paper selections, one is a gorgeous Travel set and the other, Halloween. I'm not organized, nor does it matter when the paper came and I began building and decorating boxes for Halloween. Anyway, today is 4 October and I have 6 boxes finished and enough paper to complete 2 more. The pictures you will see are the first 4 boxes: Max, Kate, Danica and Nealy. So much fun for me. Heaven knows what family and friends will do with these boxes. LOL


Not only do I decorate the tops, but also the inside lid. Happy Halloween to ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment