I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will be adding a few more photos and comments to My Favorie Books. This is a start: I moved and held these books for years, only donating them in Summer of 2017 as we prepared to move to Houston. I miss them but my family will be happy.  All of these books are Historical Fiction, the ones by Delderfield are about life in England, several generations; Ben A Williams, early America; John Jakes, early America, several generations; Dick Francis, English mysteries (while traveling); Wouk, WW II; only one by Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind, my favorite!; A J Cronin, morality...English. Mary Higgins Clark, I read dozens of her quick reading mysteries while traveling.  YOU must read to be enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment