I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Saturday, October 22, 2016

22 Oct  2016.....didn't "blog" at all in Sept, so busy, made 4 Mr Grant albums: 1st one for Max called Super Hero and 2nd for Kate.  The Mr Grant format, designed by Kathy King, holds over 50 photos, either landscape or vertical.  Such a easy, simple format, very little embellishment, made pretty by selection of paper.  Will add  photos.  Now, starting 2 more Mr Grants to use as masculine Senior year albums for Hunter and Alfredo.









Out of order, but so cute.  The albums have matching boxes for supplies.  These were made to be given when Max turns 5 or 6 and the same for Kate.  They are Art Journals.  Steve is only Webb that has shown any talent in art.  I made them so early....who knows where I will be when they turn 5 years old.  Let me see if I can find photo of them 
This photo was made about 4 or 5 October. So precious. 
I do not have photo of 1st album.  Made it as Junk Journal while waiting for Super Hero kit to come.The 4th one is Travel Journal for Victoria M.  our maids daughter who is in North Texas University on full scholarship.  The scholarship includes a quarter studies in Europe, it is ready for her when she decides where to go, I will finish and publish photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment