I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

21 July 2015.... I have begun going through each of my Family History notebooks reducing the material to one good copy and material that is "note worthy."  Then you question, what is "note worthy?"  What is worthy to one person means nothing to the next.   I repurposed an old binder by covering with decorative paper and cutting McCleskey with my Cricut.  This activity is both happy and sad, stirs lots of emotions.  Today, I encountered my McCleskey cousins that fought in World War II, several highly decorated for bravery.  They are all gone, our generation is certainly diminishing. Also, the size of our families have gone from nine children to four or less.
    Will close and return to my sorting.  Who knows if I find something else that sends me back to this journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment