I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 18, 2013

A simple bone folder, yes, a simple bone folder has had me upset for the last week.  It was one of my first tools when I began scrapbooking.  It was ten years old and now it is the garbage dump.  I was using it to cover boxes and carelessly scooped it up with newspaper when I cleaned up.  I loved the feel and weight of that large folder.  I have two small bone folders but neither feels the same or gives me the feeling of really producing a great fold.  My brother would say, "Get a life."    I will have fun shopping for a new one.  So, becareful when you wad up papers after crafting or you too, will loose a something you value.  Happy New Year.   Play everyday...but only after you do your chores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment