I am still learning. Michelangelo

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

      It seems that I prefer to read rather than write a blog.  I follow some very good artist, Tim, Ali, Becky, Debby, Tim (Holtz and Coffey), Donna, Karen and many more.  However, today is the 3rd anniversary of our moving into our new home and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
     Lots to be Thankful for, especially, our Christmas visit to Seattle and safe return.
     My New Years resolution is to record John's families in albums: Kings, Webbs, Cole, Fisher, Hutcheson and more.  I am excited for history is more exciting to me than current or future events.
      Jacob and Harriet Fisher King, Mtn View, AR, 1909, 50th Wedding Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment